Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2008, 09:35 PM   #593 (permalink)
Taroostyles
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!

Taroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

I already own BFG 05, Genesis 05, Turning Point 05, Best of AJ vol. 2, and Best of the X Division vol. 1.

Also, I own the AJ/Daniels match from AAO 05(on the X Div DVD), Sabin/Styles/Petey from FR 05(also on that DVD), and DX 05 is one of the weaker TNA shows of all time.(The 4 way UX match is on the X Div DVD as well anyway)

So this doesn't really interest me, if you could pick any 16 for $99 I would have been all over that in a second.

Last edited by Taroostyles : 04-08-2008 at 09:44 PM.