Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GWE: Global Wrestling Enterprise
View Single Post
post #94 of (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 06:01 PM
Cage
I respect you, Booker Man.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: GWE: Global Wrestling Enterprise

Cage17 Dynamite review

Bischoff starts off the show and what a great matchup he makes. He allows Mysterio and Carlito to get their hands on one another, before their All-American Title match next week. Good stuff. And with the RVD-Hogan team, I'm kinda expecting a run in from Matt Bloom. And there definetly be now, Bischoff is the ref.

The Jillian bit did what it was suppose to do, hyping the Tag Title match for EE. The Basham Brotherstake on Matt Sydal and Scott Taylor. I'm sure the Bashams would dominate, but man was I wrong. And I liked the video distraction from the Invaders. With the upset loss, this solidifies the Bashams, IMO as Global Tag Champs next week.

Mysterio and Carlito exchange some words hyping both the Tag match for tonight, and the ladder match next week. Nothing special, it just got to the point.

I'm actually digging this Waltman/Doane combo you got going. It gives them both something good to do. Waltman helped Doane to gain the cheap victory, this was a good move, showing Waltman is serious, for now, to be Doane's mentor.

The Hogan interview was written well. You really nail all these character good, and add more to each one. Anyway Hogan and RVD seem to be on the same side, shaking hands and all. But you know they will be wary teaming up since they are oppenents next week.

Can't wait to see The Divine One!

A greatly written main event match. What a fiasco it turned out to be with Bloom interfering, Bischoff non-refereeing, and Van Dam proving he will do anything to win the Title next week at EE. I don't quiet think he turned heel, he just wanted to prove some things.

Overall, great show once again. Really cannot wait to see the big 2 hour spectacular, EE next week. Good job man.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome