Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GWE: Global Wrestling Enterprise
View Single Post
post #89 of (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 05:11 PM Thread Starter
Alcoholic
Superduper

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: GWE: Global Wrestling Enterprise

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWHeadlines
GWE News and Notes!

The 03/13/08 episode of Dynamite! drew a 2.6 rating, which is up .1 from last week's 2.5. The Road to the Gold Final drew highly it seems and GWE officials can only be happy about that. With only one episode left before the much anticipated two hour edition of Dynamite(called Easter Extravaganza), GWE officials expect the ratings to stay at this level and perhaps even increase a bit after the special two hour show.

As far as talent goes, the three month contracts of all of GWE's roster are running out. It should be noted that in four weeks, every GWE superstar is virtually a free agent. However, it is to be expected that almost every contract will be extended. Two superstars that are said to be leaving though are Psicosis and Juventud Guerrera. They can't quite live with the "jobber" status they are currently labeled with and they want to work in the independant circuit once again. It is believed that GWE will let them go and won't try to extend their contracts.

Will there be any new signings after the first three months of GWE then? The answer is, probably. Word going around at this point is that GWE are looking at a number of stars, three men in particular. Those would be Brock Lesnar, Monty Brown and Mistico. Whether or not any of these men will sign GWE Contracs is yet to be seen.

On the subject of Easter Extravaganza, there will probably be around five matches on the card. The show will be centered mostly around the main event, which is a triple threat match between Rob Van Dam, Matt Bloom and Hulk Hogan himself. It is doubtful that Hogan will retain, but who finally will walk away with the strap is up in the air at this point. It could be that all three title matches are won by face wrestlers, as the GWE wants to send the fans home with a feeling like the entire night pleased them. Whether or not this all plays out as such is yet to be seen, yet again.

So yea, that's about it for now. I've got the final Dynamite episode fully written and it is waited to be posted, but of course, I'll post a preview first, probably tomorrow. I've got about 1/4th of Easter Extravaganza written, but that'll go fast, probably, cause I'm currently enjoying a well deserved vacation. Anyways, I would also like to thank the three individuals who took the time for reviewing my show, that's much appreciated. Any more reviews are always welcomed. That's it for now. Greetz!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome