Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GWE: Global Wrestling Enterprise

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2008, 11:08 PM   #88 (permalink)
Cage
I respect you, Booker Man.

Cage needs to take rep more seriousCage needs to take rep more seriousCage needs to take rep more seriousCage needs to take rep more seriousCage needs to take rep more seriousCage needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: GWE: Global Wrestling Enterprise

Cage17's Dynamite Review

This is my first time reviewing this thread, but I have read every show so far.

Cooling Down with Carlito, that is a really good name for a Carlito talk show. Carlito was very well written and you seem to have the character spot on. Rey comes out and starts trash talking Carlito. As said before, Rey is not great on the mic, so you have been doing well, on what has been a hard task to work with. After some words here comes Bischoff. What a great match that will be for Easter Extraveganza, in a Ladder match for the new All American Championship... sweet.

RVD was spot on in this promo, he really reminded me of the RVD from the 1990's. He's in the Finals to night and I'm predicting he pulls out the win because, I don't think it would be good to see two giants against Hogan for the Strap.

I'm a big fan of Billy Kidman, so it's good to see him actually being used. I kinda thought neither team would get a true win, and I was right. The Bashams are a good heel tag team and I see them winning at the Extravaganza.

I can't wait to see where you take this feud involving Hogan and Bischoff. Both men here were very well written. Its got very heated and personal, and I see a match between the two in the future at some point. The squash with Bloom taking on the Mexicools was expected. I predict Bloom will take the belt off of the Hulkster, with possibly help from Bischoff.

Dude these video packs have got me excited for the debut of the 'Divine One'. I thought Jindrak was underutilized in WWE so give him a giant push here please. The gimmick sounds interesting and I am looking forward to where you take him.

I really expected Van Dam to be victorious here and he was. A Hogan/Bloom/Van Dam match sounds much better. The match was written in a good recap. Good ending to the match.

Overall, this is one of my favorite threads in this forum. I love reading your shows. It feels like a legitimate promotion. Man I can't wait to see Easter Extravaganza after the next weeks Dynamite.
Cage is offline   Reply With Quote