Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2008, 02:12 PM   #453 (permalink)
TKOW
Come home Kurt

TKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige™ View Post
It was rumoured to be the case that The Big Show was not returning after discussions a while back. Was there any truth to that?
There were talks and there was a lot of incorrect speculation. We have planned up to Wrestlemania and there is no room for The Big Show, so it would be inappropriate to bring him in now. We have a strong card for Wrestlemania and are happy with it as it stands right now. Paul has said he will be looking to come back after that, and we will always be interested in bringing him back in if the deal is right.
LOL, I'm not sure if a WWE Booker would be as blunt as that in real-life but you sure were.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the "Road to WrestleMania". And of course, I'm looking forward to the return of the repackaged Kane. For the love of God don't debut Jacob Goodnight!!

Last edited by TKOW : 03-25-2008 at 02:16 PM.
TKOW is offline   Reply With Quote