Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF 2008 - BTB Hall of Fame Ceremony

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2008, 03:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
kane01
Working Dark Matches

kane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WF 2008 - BTB Hall of Fame Ceremony

Fantastic class of 2008, three very entertaining interviews and all three of you would have been my picks to be in the HOF if I wasnít so lazy and got on my ass and take time to send my nominations.

Gadeís induction was a long time coming, one year too late but better now than never. Wasnít so sure that both Mac and Szumi would get in, as only two people were inducted last year when I though there should have been three but good to see them both get inducted as they both deserved it. Also was good to see my name thrown in for contenders for next years Hall of Fame, probably donít deserve it at the moment but hopefully I can do enough over the next year to deserve it.

Anyway Kudos to KOP for putting this together, and well done again to Szumi, Gade and Mac.