Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GWE: Global Wrestling Enterprise

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2008, 03:37 PM   #81 (permalink)
Alcoholic
Superduper

Alcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inductee
Default Re: GWE: Global Wrestling Enterprise

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWHeadlines
GWE News And Notes!

Last week's GWE Dynamite! drew another strong 2.5 rating. Since Eric Bischoff's coming, the rating hasn't gone under the 2.5 mark yet, so he has to be good for business. The Board of Directors are said to be tremendously pleased with the way things are going at this moment and Hogan has expressed his sentiment for wanting to take this project "all the way".

Meanwhile, rumors indicate that ESPN wants to continue to broadcast GWE Dynamite! Right now, ESPN has only signed a contract for three months worth of broadcasting, consisting of a weekly one hour program. Rumor has it, ESPN would be willing to sign a two-year contract, following the great ratings GWE has drawn recently. In the contract, there would be a clause, making sure GWE could go over to a two-hour timeslot at any time during the two year contract.

Easter Extravaganza will no doubt be a semi-PPV, as it will hold three title matches in one night! One of the matches is rumored to be some sort of gimmick match, which means Easter Extravaganza will be the first event to hold a GWE gimmick match. The event will air live on the 27th of March and will be a special two hour edition.
A little bite-size portion of news and notes here. I'm sure I've forgotten something, but I don't really care. Thanks, KF4E for the review, it's greatly appreciated.

Furthermore, I want to say sorry to both KF4E and also Szumi for not handing out their promised reviews yet. It has been a fucking busy time so far for me, the last two weeks, so I haven't been too busy with BTB all together. I will read the rest of Starrcade soon, though, Szumi, trust me. And KF4E, you'll get that review somewhere down the line as well, no worries.

Well, that's about it.
Alcoholic is offline   Reply With Quote