Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2008, 09:49 AM   #1038 (permalink)
StylesClashLover
MUFC Mostoner

StylesClashLover should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsStylesClashLover should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsStylesClashLover should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsStylesClashLover should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsStylesClashLover should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

@TF - I like this card, so have some ratings

Kendrick/London - I've saw plenty of games with this feud/match in, so it's nothing new. That doesn't take away the action though, the styles work well, so great match/booking.

Kane/Kennedy - This could definitely work. Maybe slightly higher up the card, but damn, great match. Most people don't know how to use Kane these days, so it's good to see you do know how to!

Mysterio/Dragon - Awesome, not much I can say apart from great styles.

Hardys/Briscoes - Two of the best teams in the game, so it would be fucking awesome, basically.

Orton/Cena - Not a fan of either, but two negatives = positive, right?

Punk/Benjamin - Dream match, dare I say more.

MVP/Smith - Don't know too much about Smith, but I'm a fan on MVP. This would be great, though.

Edge/Christian - Styles, styles and styles. Would be totally awesome, although I'm not a fan of signing TNA's stars.

Taker/HBK - Been done before, but still, one hell of a main-event, well played.

What a card, I love it, well booked.

EDIT: Someone asked why the white box isn't there, it's because you haven't got road agents, I think. (either road agents or writers)
StylesClashLover is offline   Reply With Quote