Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2008, 06:16 PM   #2262 (permalink)
Legend
I'M A WOLF BEAST GUY

Legend 16501 - 17000Legend 16501 - 17000Legend 16501 - 17000Legend 16501 - 17000Legend 16501 - 17000Legend 16501 - 17000Legend 16501 - 17000Legend 16501 - 17000Legend 16501 - 17000Legend 16501 - 17000Legend 16501 - 17000
Default Re: Being The Booker

Really nice card, Wolfy

WWE Championship Match; Tournament Final:
Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Jericho

Could go either way really, but I think that with all of the build Jericho has had in 2006, this will be his time to get the strap. He's had his shots at Lesnar, he's taken out 'Taker, beaten Kane easily, and I think you understand that he is far better as a heel. As for Van Dam, his feud with Sabu slowed him down a bit in my opinion. So it's Y2J to FINALLY get the title for me ... yay~!!!

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Christian vs. Brock Lesnar

Christian has only held the belt since Backlash and Lesna had a big run as Champion on SmackDown, so I see CC retaining here. Plus, the build up with Brock killing Mysterio and then shattering Christian's knee gives him all of the momentum, and I see CC overcoming the odds big time.

WWE Tag Team Championships Match:
Spirit Squad vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick

Just like others have said, I'm really surprised to see Paul London in a tag team after the Main Event push you have been giving him. Odds are you won't destroy his momentum either, so I see him and Spanky getting the belts.

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match;
Fatal Four Way:
Finlay vs. Nick Dinsmore vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Carlito

Everyone in this match is basically an upper-card Main Eventer now, so they would all do well with the title, which is why I see Finlay keeping the title. He only won it a while ago.

WWE United States Championship Match:
Matt Hardy vs. Edge

Edge doesn't need the title really, but this is a nice feud for him until he cashes MITB in. Giving Hardy the win over such a bonafide Main Eventer will really boost his and the U.S title's credibility.

One on One:
Batista vs. Kurt Angle

No Holds Barred:
Shawn Michaels vs. Garrison Cade

This is easily my favourite feud on the card. It has been built brilliantly. This prediction is mainly what I WANT to happen, as I think Cade should be pushed over the old timer. Probably won't happen though.

Gauntlet Match:
Triple H vs. The Brotherhood

Shelton pins Hunter plz.

Hell in a Cell Match:
John Cena vs. Randy Orton

The biggest feud on the card and it really has been given the biggest build. With this kind of huge build, there can only be one winner, and his name is John Cena. A surprise win for the heel Orton would be serious ratings though.
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote