Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2008, 06:35 PM   #597 (permalink)
Rockhead
The Great Gig in the Sky

Rockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

my favorite of last years was The Hamiltons. Gravedancers was fine, but in my opinion it seemed a little bit more like comedy than horror. If you check out this years be sure to check out these 4: Borderland, Nightmare Man, The Deaths of Ian Stone, and Mulberry Street. Those were the better half of this year. If I had to compare Horrorfest 06 and 07, I give the edge to 06.

College Road Trip- I checked this film out only because I check out all the films that come to theaters. Before even watching this film I knew I shouldn't expect much. And after watching it I still feel the same way. A real low point for Martin Lawrence, indeed. The comedy was bland, and the acting was below par. Much of what happens in this film is so cliched to the point where you can literally guess what happens next. I commend everyone to avoid this film, a terrible week in the box office for sure. Watch The Bank Job, or just wait till next week to watch a movie.

3/10