Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2008, 03:09 PM   #2261 (permalink)
DDMac
I mark for me

DDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whore
Default Re: Being The Booker

Quote:
No marks for pushing Finlay, Laree etc. Very much what EVERYONE does, Freshness plz.
Think there's a reason for that? Effectiveness over pointless innovation. Shocking stuff.

Wolfy, I was writing this before you posted the card, but I might as well still post it. Raw half, imo.

Raw Feedback

The Orton-Cena feud has been one of the highlights of the recent Raws. Been really well done without a lot of one on one promos between the two. The final conflict between the two, with them both going off the stage, might’ve been a bit much, but it got over the incredible volatile of the feud. No doubt they go head up in a gimmick match at SummerSlam (probably Last Man Standing).

Mickie James > Alexis Laree. But Mickie/Laree definitely > Everyone else. Good move putting the belt on Mickie.

The change from The Hurricane to Gregory Helms came a bit too quickly from my liking. Should’ve been a bit more of an interaction between Punk and Helms before the switch happened. Still, that’s a tremendous team, and Raw’s tag team division blows SD’s out of the water right now.

Benjamin as part of The Brotherhood = Ratings.

I think Christian has faded into the background a bit, even as the World Heavyweight Champion. The Cena/Orton angle has overshadowed his title reign, and Cena still very much seems like the top face. I think his time on top is just about up (sadly).

Still not feeling Cade’s push; rather it was Dinsmore. The Michaels ‘phases’ have been pretty intriguing so far, however. Wonder what’s in store for SSlam.

Love the push for Mr. Kennedy, btw.

No SD commentary, as I haven't followed it nearly as closely as I have Raw. Sowwy.

WWE Championship Match; Tournament Final:
Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Jericho

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Christian vs. Brock Lesnar

WWE Tag Team Championships Match:
Spirit Squad vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match;
Fatal Four Way:
Finlay vs. Nick Dinsmore vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Carlito

WWE United States Championship Match:
Matt Hardy vs. Edge

One on One: