Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2008, 08:51 AM   #591 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

The Bank Job - Stars Jason Statham and Saffron Burrows. True story about a bank robbery performed by a shady garage owner and his small-time criminal friends that doesn't go as planned. Very enjoyable as more of a old-style heist crime thriller than an Ocean's Eleven type film. Probably the best new film you could see in the theaters right now except for maybe In Bruges.

8/10

10,000 B.C. - About a hunter searching for his kidnapped love while gathering an army to stand against slavers. The special effects are average at best, you never care for the love story that's tacked on, and the action scenes aren't really entertaining. It's like the makers of this saw Apocalypto and decided to do a cheaper watered-down version. I'd have rather seen College Road Trip instead of this.

2/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"
KingCrash is offline   Reply With Quote