Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2008, 05:29 PM   #586 (permalink)
Rockhead
The Great Gig in the Sky

Rockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

This is Spinal Tap- a rock mockumentary about a famous English rock band named Spinal Tap. Not much more needs to be said to explain the plot of the film. Some great laughs in this film, i heard it was good so I checked it out. If you have ever seen a real rock documentary you will laugh your way through this thing. Good stuff, indeed.

7/10

Fargo- its the Coen brothers, so I just had to watch this film. Everyone including my Math teacher recommended this film, and I finally got to it. Its about a man who gets into trouble with two criminals, and it leads to trouble for him and his family. This film stars William H. Macy (Wild Hogs) and Steve Buscemi (Reservoir Dogs). If you liked No Country for Old Men and The Big Lebowski, then don't wait around, check this one out. Some people argue that it is the Coen Brothers best film, and I can see why they would say it.

8/10

Last edited by Rockhead : 03-08-2008 at 12:37 AM.
Rockhead is offline   Reply With Quote