Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2008, 01:51 PM   #585 (permalink)
- Styles -
Bub owns you!

- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

^ Great great movie probably my favorite of 07.

Chumscrubber (2005)

Upper class suburbia is explored in it's pill induced haze.

Can't really say any more without giving away the plot, but this film is just amazing in so many ways. Great performances by an incredible ensemble cast. Jamie Bell, Camilla Belle, Glen Close, Ralph Fines, William Fichtner, John Heard, Carrie Ann-moss, and Allison Janney really a talented stacked cast. This film depicts modern suburbia as a place where "things" hold more value than people, and prescription drugs virtually have your emotions locked deep inside you. Numb to the world and oblivious of anything but your "high" Just a great Dark comedy satire on society with incredibly unique and interesting characters and a great plot to boot.

8.5/10

Man Behind the Sun (1988)

Based on True events during WWII, Japanese troops round up Chinese and Russian prisoners of war and take them a secret facility called Squadron 731, where they are grotesquely tortured and experimented on to test new biological weapons.

Wow, this is definitely one movie you will only want to watch once... Some scenes in this are soooo hard to watch, particularly one scene which involves a real cat. I say "real" because even the director has gone on record as saying he used a real cat. And the using of an actual dead body for an autopsy scene. SICK SICK SHIT I tell you. If you can get past the disturbing nature of this film, it actually has a very important story to tell. I've never even heard of this facility before watching this. To think that 3000 people were so cruelly tortured and murdered for the sake of the war effort is sickening to say the least. This is not one of those campy gore 80's movies, it's not fun to sit through. There's an incredibly serious grim tone to everything, and the realism, especially for the time, is unbelievable. If you're not desensitized to violence in film this one will probably do it...

7/10

HJ 08 LMS - Angle vs Aj - Part 1 Part 2
Mcmg vs Speed Muscle - Here
AAO 2005 Aj vs Daniels - Part 1 Part 2

Last edited by - Styles - : 05-13-2008 at 01:00 AM.
- Styles - is offline   Reply With Quote