Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2008, 12:47 PM   #580 (permalink)
- Styles -
Bub owns you!

- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Ghost World (2001)

After graduating high school 2 friends set out to get jobs and find an apartment. One day they decide to play a trick on a middle-aged geeky record collector.

Really great movie about people who never quite fit in with the rest of the world. Enid (Thora Birch) plays the offbeat, quick witted, and overly sarcastic teen, that refuses to change to societies definition of "normal." Heart-warming and always cynical, this beautiful film takes the "disenfranchised Youth" theme to new heights. After watching this movie, I could see where the inspiration for Juno came. But while I loved both, I think Juno came off too forced at times. GW was a lot more realistic and natural. I thought it was a lot funnier as well, so many great one-liners. Great performance by Thora Birch and Steve Buscemi whose awesome as always. Thx to AntiFlag607 for the recommendation.

8.5/10

HJ 08 LMS - Angle vs Aj - Part 1 Part 2
Mcmg vs Speed Muscle - Here
AAO 2005 Aj vs Daniels - Part 1 Part 2

Last edited by - Styles - : 05-12-2008 at 11:59 PM.
- Styles - is offline   Reply With Quote