Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2008, 12:13 AM   #567 (permalink)
Novus
Jumping Off Roofs

Novus 101 - 250Novus 101 - 250Novus 101 - 250
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane (1976)

One of Jodie Foster's early roles (shortly after her performance in Taxi Driver), her presence and acting ability pretty much carried this film, although Martin Sheen and Alexis Smith didn't hurt either.

The plot: a 13-year-old girl named Ryn lives all by herself in a small town in New England. There's a lot of mystery surrounding why she's alone, who she is, what happened to her parents, etc. That's enough to keep you watching, as various intrusive neighbors (such as an obvious pervert, played by Sheen) threaten her secrecy. Ryn knows that she'll need help to continue living this way, but once she finds someone she can trust, things get even more complicated. All I can say is, don't drink tea that tastes like almonds, because it may not be just the almond cookies. (If you want to find out what that means, watch it yourself.)

RATING: 7/10

"I wish I could say this is hurting me a lot more than it's hurting you.......but it isn't."
--Raven, May 15, 2005
Novus is offline   Reply With Quote