Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2008, 12:24 AM   #564 (permalink)
- Styles -
Bub owns you!

- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Avp: Requiem (2007)

Aliens and Predators do battle in a small Colorado mountain town.

After the first AVP I didn't really have high expectations for this, and although I think it was better than the first, this movie just had too many problems. My biggest gripe with this movie was the lighting. It always seemed to be dark as fuck, and if that wasn't bad enough they threw in some rain. Those, along with the shaky camera zoomed all the way in, made it hard to see what was going on. There was no suspense, no tension at all, I didn't care when anyone died. But those points aside, I'll give this film a little love. The film makers learned from AVP that pg-13 just isn't gonna cut it. They ramped up the violence and gore and that's always good. Some really good bloodshed here and there. The other good points were the Special effects which were very effective and well done. I think this movie could've been a lot better in the hands of a competent director.

5/10

HJ 08 LMS - Angle vs Aj - Part 1 Part 2
Mcmg vs Speed Muscle - Here
AAO 2005 Aj vs Daniels - Part 1 Part 2
- Styles - is offline   Reply With Quote