Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WF Mafia Thread!

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2008, 07:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
.BD
Winner.

.BD needs to be red repped.BD needs to be red repped.BD needs to be red repped.BD needs to be red repped.BD needs to be red repped.BD needs to be red repped.BD needs to be red repped.BD needs to be red repped.BD needs to be red repped.BD needs to be red repped.BD needs to be red repped
Default Re: Official WF Mafia Thread!

All roles sent, and sent separately. That was purely coincidental that I sent separately, as I gave everyone a different name rather than generic role. Lucky

If you didn't receive PM, require clarification on something you may have received the wrong PM (Highly unlikely) feel free to PM me It is night 0, so if you have a night role you may PM me your choice. But there is plenty of time and probably not any suspicion yet, so enjoy =)

I apologise if anyone doesn't like their roles, I did this completely randomly. Besides, you don't need a powerful role to be a powerful player in the game, and just because you don't have a role yet doesn't mean you won't develop one. Without giving too much away, lets just that someone in the game has the power to grant roles in certain circumstances, so don't fret.

There were many roles I thought of that I wanted to implement, but as I'm not sure too many people are adept at this game yet and there is only 20 players it was difficult enough to balance as it was. There are a good spread of roles predominantly on the RAW side.

Last edited by .BD : 02-28-2008 at 07:10 PM.