Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2008, 01:20 PM   #537 (permalink)
bruteshot74
Straight From Hell

bruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inducteebruteshot74 is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

No Country for Old Men

Finally thought I would check this out since it was so highly regarded and won all the awards that really after watching this movie seem to mean nothing. This movie is horrible and cannot say there were any moments I liked. They had the psycho path character down pact and I thought he played his role well. Basically the feeling of no humour and not taking anything really serious even when he was shot and got in the accident he just acted all calm and stuff. Other then that though the movie was lame, the dialog was shitty. Also go all these no name actors and then Tommy Lee Jones...he seemed out of place in it but whatever. I usually like the western, serial killer movies but this one just did not do the trick...
bruteshot74 is offline   Reply With Quote