Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2008, 02:13 AM   #533 (permalink)
- Styles -
Bub owns you!

- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

The Man from Earth (2007)

A history Professor John Oldman suddenly quits his teaching job at the University. His colleagues come over right before he moves in search of an explanation. The explanation, John claims that he's immortal and has lived on the planet for 1400 years.

What a pleasant surprise this movies was. I had heard this all basically happens inside 1 house and consist of nothing but talking, so I thought this would be boring as hell. After the first 10 minutes or so I was completely hooked. The story is incredibly fascinating. I love history and hearing him tell the stories of his long life were so captivating and engaging. I realize a lot of people will hate this movie and say it's dull, but you have to view it with an open mind. It's so refreshing to see a film this good that doesn't have to rely on explosions, car chases, over-blown budgets, over payed actors and the like. It's just a simple movie, with an extraordinary tale. It provokes deep thought and challenges mainstream beliefs. People of faith be warned you will HATE this movie lol. I just wished it were longer because I could've watched for a couple more hours.

8.5/10

HJ 08 LMS - Angle vs Aj - Part 1 Part 2
Mcmg vs Speed Muscle - Here
AAO 2005 Aj vs Daniels - Part 1 Part 2

Last edited by - Styles - : 05-12-2008 at 11:52 PM.
- Styles - is offline   Reply With Quote