Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2008, 04:17 AM   #529 (permalink)
- Styles -
Bub owns you!

- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves- Styles - is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

La Terza madre (2007)

An ancient urn is found in a cemetery outside Rome. This makes the city go nuts with all types of violent crimes, rape, murder, theft, etc. These are occurring because Mater Lacrimarum (Moran Atias), the last of three powerful witches is trying to usher in a new age of witches. Sarah Mandy (Asia Argento) who has supernatural abilities herself, is the only person left to prevent the Mother of Tears from destroying Rome.

The last of Dario Argento's trilogy, the first 2 being Suspiria 1 of my all-time favorite horror movies, and Inferno which was also pretty good. Yikes, this has to be collectively some of the worst acting I've ever seen. Asia Argento, Dario's daughter is unbelievably bad, as is everyone else. But the acting aside, I really enjoyed this low budget horror/mystery/thriller movie. The Gore is fantastic. Over the top graphic disturbing stuff. That really made the movie for me. Also the score is brilliant, very remenisant of Suspiria. The pacing was alright, the ending a bit of a let down and the cgi kinda sucked at times. Which is too be expected for the low budget it had. BUT i was entertained throughout, mostly due to the awesomeness of the deaths in all their gruesome glory. Not for people with weak stomachs that's for sure

6.5/10

HJ 08 LMS - Angle vs Aj - Part 1 Part 2
Mcmg vs Speed Muscle - Here
AAO 2005 Aj vs Daniels - Part 1 Part 2
- Styles - is offline   Reply With Quote