Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Indy DVD Help Thread

937K views 16K replies 349 participants last post by  vivalabrave 
#1 · (Edited)
If you need help picking a ROH DVD(s) just post in here and we'll try and help the best that we can.

#2 ·
Re: Official ROH DVD Help Thread

Thanks for making this. Heres mine...

I dont want to buy any of the old shows (02-04).I was wondering if any of the best of's are good. All of the ones they have are from old ROH shows. I heard that the best of Paul London was good. Any suggestions

Thanks

#4 ·

dman88 said:
Thanks for making this. Heres mine...

I dont want to buy any of the old shows (02-04).I was wondering if any of the best of's are good. All of the ones they have are from old ROH shows. I heard that the best of Paul London was good. Any suggestions

Thanks
The Best of Paul London is exceptionally good. Some other good Best Of's are Best of Bryan Danielson (matches against Low Ki and Paul London make this DVD worth the price) and Best of Samoa Joe Vol. 2 (matches against Colt Cabana, Homicide, and Jay Briscoe make this DVD a must have).

#7 ·

I just did the buy 3 get 1 one free deal.

I ordered

Best of Homicide- MVP 2003 (DVD)
Best of Colt Cabana- Good Times, Great Memories (DVD)
Best of The Rottweilers- Let The Gates Of Hell Open (DVD)
Punk: The Final Chapter- Chicago Ridge, IL 8/13/05 (DVD)

Obviously my favorites are the Rottweilers, Cabana, and Punk. What do you guys think of those? Did I pick goods ones?

#8 ·

X/L/AJ said:
I just did the buy 3 get 1 one free deal.

I ordered

Best of Homicide- MVP 2003 (DVD)
Best of Colt Cabana- Good Times, Great Memories (DVD)
Best of The Rottweilers- Let The Gates Of Hell Open (DVD)
Punk: The Final Chapter- Chicago Ridge, IL 8/13/05 (DVD)

Obviously my favorites are the Rottweilers, Cabana, and Punk. What do you guys think of those? Did I pick goods ones?
I give the order a thumbs up.

-Best of Homicide has some exceptionally good matches including vs. Corino at Bitter Friends, Stiffer Enimies, vs. Cabana, Whitmer, and Maff at Death Before Dishonor, vs. Joe at Empire State Showdown, and vs. Whitmer from Main Event Spectacles.

-Best of Colt Cabana has several good tag matches, a good match vs. Joe from Death Before Dishonor II Night 2, and some great Good Times, Great Memories promos.

-Best of The Rottweilers has several good tag matches, two good one-on-one matches vs. each Briscoe, and a very underrated 3 way from Scramble Cage Melee.

-Punk: The Final Chapter had exceptionally good matches like Punk vs. Cabana, Homicide & Low Ki vs. Joe & Lethal, and Gibson & Spanky vs. Whitmer & Jacobs.

#10 ·

Look, the spectacle and emotion of CM Punk VS Cabana at PTFC were off the hook.

But it was far from a great wrestling match.

#13 ·

Impact™ said:
Look, the spectacle and emotion of CM Punk VS Cabana at PTFC were off the hook.

But it was far from a great wrestling match.
I agree. I didn't think Punk/Cabana was a great wrestling match much I thought it wasn't as bad as some people said it was.

World Wide said:
Im looking to get a really solid ppv. I know that ROH produce brilliant ppv's but what is the best
Get Manhatten Mayhem.

#17 ·

dman88 said:
Sorry if you I didnt make it clear enough, but I didnt want full shows. I wanted to know about Best Of's.
My bad. There really isn't one Best Of that is a 2 or 3 match DVD. I mean there are some Best Of's that are better than others but there really isn't one that sticks out in my mind as bad.

#25 ·

dman88 said:
How is Hell Freezes Over and Tag Wars 2006?
-Hell Freezes Over has a great second half of the show (Joe/Whitmer, Styles/Sydal, and Hero/Danielson) while the rest of the show is hit and miss.

-Tag Wars 2006 is something I saw live so my opinion on it may be bit biased but I thought it was a great show. I really enjoyed Daniels/Low Ki and Aries/Strong vs. Danielson/Lethal. The few trios matches were nice especially the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.