Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2008, 10:10 PM   #500 (permalink)
BigBoy9999
Colts > Your Favorite Team

BigBoy9999 needs to take rep more seriousBigBoy9999 needs to take rep more seriousBigBoy9999 needs to take rep more seriousBigBoy9999 needs to take rep more seriousBigBoy9999 needs to take rep more seriousBigBoy9999 needs to take rep more seriousBigBoy9999 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

I Am Legend
First of all, based on what I had read in reviews and what a lot of people had been telling me, I was extremely excited when I finally got to see I Am Legend. Will Smith is a FANTASTIC actor in my opinion, and I was interested to see how he'd do in an apocalyptic zombie movie. The first 20 minutes or so of the movie was great... it showed Dr. Robert Neville's day-to-day in a world where he was the last surviving human, and I thought it was setting up to be a very good movie. Then, when his dog runs into the dark building, I was excited... this is where shit was gonna start going down! Then, we get a glimpse of the zombies... instant dissapointment. Not scary whatsoever... at all, one bit... end of story. From then on out, it just became a pointless shoot-em-up, just like every other zombie flick ever made. *CAUTION: Spoilers Next* Then, when the two other survivors save him, the movie takes an even more unpleasant turn: a cliched, guy-becomes-hero-and-saves-woman-and-child kind of twist... blah.

All in all, a very promising movie wrapping around an empty shell... could've been so much better... 6/10
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of timey-wimey, wibbly-wobbly... stuff." - The Doctor
BigBoy9999 is offline   Reply With Quote