Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2008, 06:04 AM   #494 (permalink)
KingKicks
Hooked on a Feeling

KingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

8 Mile

-A young rapper in Detroit struggles with his anger through music.

This was the first time i had watched this in a few years, and i still enjoy it as much as i did the first time i saw it.
I had some really low expectations when first watching which could of been why i ended up loving it.

9/10

Goodfellas

-Henry Hill and his friends work their way up through the mob hierarchy.

I've wanted to see this for so long and i was finally able to get the DVD off of my friend and after watching it all i can say is WOW.
Simply amazing film, 1 of the greatest i've ever seen. De Niro, Pesci, Liotta are so incredible in this movie.

10/10