Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2008, 08:11 PM   #492 (permalink)
Rockhead
The Great Gig in the Sky

Rockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Star Wars- I saw Episode 1,2,3 so it was time to check out the 4th, which happens to also be the first film made form the series. I am not too big a fan of the series, I always seem to daze off when watching these films because there is so much going on in it. I guess if you are a Star Wars fan, this film is perfect for you.

6/10

The Spiderwick Chronicles- a film starring Freddie Highmore and it is about a book that he uncovers that brings something sinister upon their house. This may be a kids movie, but it was quite entertaining. I think its a great film to watch with your family on a Friday night, check it out in theaters, or rent it when available. Definitely check it out.

7/10