Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2008, 01:03 AM   #614 (permalink)
Mister Mister
'AW YEAH'

Mister Mister better hope they're relatively new hereMister Mister better hope they're relatively new hereMister Mister better hope they're relatively new hereMister Mister better hope they're relatively new hereMister Mister better hope they're relatively new hereMister Mister better hope they're relatively new hereMister Mister better hope they're relatively new hereMister Mister better hope they're relatively new hereMister Mister better hope they're relatively new hereMister Mister better hope they're relatively new hereMister Mister better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

Hi there, don't know if this has ever been done but...

Looking for storyline writer? Advertiser, and general helper? Want a hand? I will come up with Extra Storylines for specific divisons and superstars that you need, I can help advertise and promote your BTB. And overall give specific help on your btb including anytime graphics, some good moves and all! I dont preferably like to write shows but i Love to come up with storylines. PM me for more information....

My Services include:
BTB Graphics
Storyline Creations (for a show, OR for any specific superstars)
Promoting your BTB
And Help.

I have MSN and am able to help anytime you need. I do ask for a small fee depending on how much you have just for my time helping you turn your btb into a Success.
Mister Mister is offline   Reply With Quote