Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2008, 04:32 PM   #491 (permalink)
Rockhead
The Great Gig in the Sky

Rockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Step Up 2 the Streets- the sequel to Step up, a film from 2006. I will say what many others have said, the story and script is not too good, but the dancing in it is pretty good. This film also had an appearance from Channing Tatum (the protagonist of the first Step Up). If you like films like You Got Served, Stomp the Yard, and Step Up, you will probably like this. I was very shocked to hear a song by Breaking Benjamin in this film, that was unexpected.

6/10

The Usual Suspects- a film about five guys that get rounded up by the cops, who happen to be connected and the film goes deep into what these guys are all about. Starring Kevin Spacey (American Beauty), Benicio Del Toro (Things We Lost In The Fire), and Stephen Baldwin. The film is pretty well laid out, and the acting is great. Let me just tell you, the ending is absolutely brilliant. The film had me interested all the way through, good stuff indeed. If you like good films, here is one.

8/10

Last edited by Rockhead : 02-18-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Rockhead is offline   Reply With Quote