Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2008, 01:48 AM   #488 (permalink)
[MDB]
Canuck

[MDB] has posts worth reading[MDB] has posts worth reading[MDB] has posts worth reading[MDB] has posts worth reading[MDB] has posts worth reading[MDB] has posts worth reading[MDB] has posts worth reading[MDB] has posts worth reading[MDB] has posts worth reading[MDB] has posts worth reading[MDB] has posts worth reading
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

"No Country For Old Men":

I have no idea why it took me this long to finally see this movie but it did and I was kicking myself later for not seeing this right away.

If you dont know the plot already it's about this man who discovers a briefcase full of cash and takes it of course while being chased by this maniac killer. It's a basic "cat mouse" chase movie with the town's sheriff trying to find where that guy is headed to save the life of the man with the money and his family.

Great story, great acting and great everything. Im not really big into these kind of movies but it was done so well it's hard not to become a fan of it. The big thing about this movie was its "tension" and everything has you locked on the screen waiting what'll happen next. There's not one thing I can think of that I disliked about this film.

10/10

[Mem:IYF]
[Follow Me on Twitter @xbskill]

Last edited by [MDB] : 02-18-2008 at 01:51 AM.
[MDB] is offline   Reply With Quote