Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2008, 08:06 PM   #484 (permalink)
Rockhead
The Great Gig in the Sky

Rockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Along Came A Spider- I was very excited about watching this film, because I read the book a couple years back, and loved it. I am a huge fan of James Patterson and I was thrilled to hear about a movie about the book. Let me start off by saying the film is solid, with great action, and I think it somewhats lives up to the book. Morgan Freeman does well, as he always does. I have a few problems though... In the book Gary Soneji is a lot more twisted and sick in the head, in the movie he seemed a lot more calm and collective. There were also other strayings from the book, but that is bound to happen. Much like Kiss the Girls, the film loves up to Patterson's book. If you read the book, be sure to check it out.

7/10