Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2008, 04:34 PM   #14090 (permalink)
McQueen
Hunter of Invisible Game

Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatRykiel25 View Post
I am trying to get into FIP so I was wondering what shows should I start with to get caught up with to get into the promotion?
Cage of Pain, Unfinished Business 2007, Eddie Graham Memorial Battle of the Belts, and International Impact weekend are all really good. FIP really steped it up last uyear and I like it better than ROH currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROH View Post
Dude, 90% of Chikky crowds from 07 were hotter than the FB07 one, unless, ROH did actually turn the crowd noise down for whatever reason.

DGC is my fav ROH show
you do realize I said that just to piss you off. Although I thought the crowd was pretty boring during Hero/Quack from Aniversario?