Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2008, 02:23 PM   #14089 (permalink)
Taroostyles
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!

Taroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Dragon Gate Challenge

Homicide/Cabana-**
Reyes/Collyer-**1/2-**3/4
Yang/Saito-***-***1/4(Read some people didn't like it, I thought it was pretty solid)
Whitmer/Jacobs-****(Awesome match, that powerbomb is insane onto the apron)
Delirious/Danielson vs Rave/Shelley-***1/2
Claudio/Hagadorn-*1/4
Styles/Sydal vs Dragon Kid/Horiguchi-***1/2-***3/4(Loved it, leaning more towards the latter than the former)
Blood Generation/Generation Next-****1/4(Incredible match, a tad spotty but still great. It wasn't the spots themselves, but the fluidity of them seemed weird until the final exchanes of the match. Still great, could go up maybe 1/4* on another viewing maybe.)
Joe/Daniels-***3/4-****(I always like these 2 together, this is pretty much on par with there FR 06 match. Nice to see Daniels get th win)

Overall, yet another great show. The atmosphere of this one was a little different but I liked it. I'm starting to become a little more familiar with guys I didn't know like Hero, Claudio, Whitmer, Jacobs, Mcguinness, etc.

Probably won't get to the last one for awhile, I'm all watched out.