Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GWE: Global Wrestling Enterprise

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2008, 08:09 AM   #68 (permalink)
Shaw13
Banned

Shaw13 needs to take rep more seriousShaw13 needs to take rep more seriousShaw13 needs to take rep more seriousShaw13 needs to take rep more seriousShaw13 needs to take rep more seriousShaw13 needs to take rep more seriousShaw13 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: GWE: Global Wrestling Enterprise

Super Crazy vs. Rey Mysterio Jr.: Nice back and forth match with lots of action. Good choice matching these two luchadores up. Really enjoyed the match.

Invaders/Bashams segment: Nice promo, I like that the Invaders went after the Bashams because that is something I think they would do IRL.

Doane/Waltman segment: Short and sweet. Good way to continue the stroy line, liked it.

Doane vs. Wight: Didn't like the ending here but I can see why you have done it so ass to continue the storyline with Waltman.

Video Package: Nice, i liked it. It was a good way to hype Jindrak up.

Carlito vs. Sydal: nice match, I liked Mysterio getting involved and can see a great feud brewing here.

Bischoff/Hogan/Bloom segment: Great promo, really good with all of them in perfect character. Bloom using one of Hogan's catchphrases at the end was great and I didn't see the attack coming. This could be an incredible feud. Highlight of the night for me.

Overall: Superbly well written show, all the matches were good and the promos (especially the last one). Enjoyable read. Overall score: 7/10.

A review of my BTB would be great. Link in the sig.
Shaw13 is offline   Reply With Quote