Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GWE: Global Wrestling Enterprise

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2008, 08:09 AM   #68 (permalink)
Shaw13
Banned

Shaw13 501 - 1000Shaw13 501 - 1000Shaw13 501 - 1000Shaw13 501 - 1000Shaw13 501 - 1000Shaw13 501 - 1000Shaw13 501 - 1000
Default Re: GWE: Global Wrestling Enterprise

Super Crazy vs. Rey Mysterio Jr.: Nice back and forth match with lots of action. Good choice matching these two luchadores up. Really enjoyed the match.

Invaders/Bashams segment: Nice promo, I like that the Invaders went after the Bashams because that is something I think they would do IRL.

Doane/Waltman segment: Short and sweet. Good way to continue the stroy line, liked it.

Doane vs. Wight: Didn't like the ending here but I can see why you have done it so ass to continue the storyline with Waltman.

Video Package: Nice, i liked it. It was a good way to hype Jindrak up.

Carlito vs. Sydal: nice match, I liked Mysterio getting involved and can see a great feud brewing here.

Bischoff/Hogan/Bloom segment: Great promo, really good with all of them in perfect character. Bloom using one of Hogan's catchphrases at the end was great and I didn't see the attack coming. This could be an incredible feud. Highlight of the night for me.

Overall: Superbly well written show, all the matches were good and the promos (especially the last one). Enjoyable read. Overall score: 7/10.

A review of my BTB would be great. Link in the sig.
Shaw13 is offline   Reply With Quote