Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GWE: Global Wrestling Enterprise

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2008, 02:20 PM   #66 (permalink)
Mr. Kanefan
The Whole F'n Show

Mr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth reading
Default Re: GWE: Global Wrestling Enterprise

Nice Dynamite preview there Alcho. I’m actually expecting Doane to get a bit more offence in his match with wight. I’m particularly intrigued to read the Mysterio vs. Crazy match, because I want to see how you would write such a fast paced match-up. Adding Carlito into the mix is also cool and I’m thinking that maybe they will screw each other out of their matches. Just a guess though. I’m guessing that the Myseterio and Carlito feud will get going again tonight. It’s creative to say the least that you have The bashams and The Invaders in some sort of feud. Good to see the tag team division get as much notice as the single feuds. Also Bischoff coming back is awesome. Is he going to be with A-Train or whatever the hell you called him?

Overall Alcho I’m really looking forward to this show. Glad to see your still enjoying yourself because that’s the main thing mate.
Mr. Kanefan is offline   Reply With Quote