Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2008, 12:17 AM   #438 (permalink)
LegendofBaseball
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

LegendofBaseball is getting a pushLegendofBaseball is getting a pushLegendofBaseball is getting a pushLegendofBaseball is getting a pushLegendofBaseball is getting a pushLegendofBaseball is getting a pushLegendofBaseball is getting a pushLegendofBaseball is getting a pushLegendofBaseball is getting a pushLegendofBaseball is getting a pushLegendofBaseball is getting a push
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

The Hurricane - The Denzel Washington performance in this move is quite gripping. This is actually the movie that made me recognize just how awesome Mr. Washington was as an actor. The surrounding cast might pale in comparison to the talent of this man but I really felt like I was not watching a movie but a documentary. Nothing was overboard, everything was well put to film. The actual facts of this true to life story are missing from my culture, but, if this is how everything went down in the life of Ruben Carter, the way it was depicted in this movie is just awesome. Great movie from start to finish, but might be a bit long for some folks.

9/10