Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2008, 09:26 PM   #952 (permalink)
RPC
HE WAS #1

RPC needs to make some friendsRPC needs to make some friendsRPC needs to make some friendsRPC needs to make some friendsRPC needs to make some friendsRPC needs to make some friendsRPC needs to make some friendsRPC needs to make some friendsRPC needs to make some friends
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

I'm doing IWA:East Coast, renaming it to IWA: REBORN and still leaving it Hardcore. But i signed a few lightweights and started a women's divison.

Current Storylines:
- Scorpio Sky is the lightweight champion, he was undefeated until the latest show where he fell to Shark Boy. Fortunately for Sky it was a non-title bout since it was apart of the Super Junior Tournement.

- Promising star, Drake Younger won the REBORN Hardcore Championship at the first show defeating Adam Pearce, only to be injured for most of this year. Thus forfeiting the belt, which a promising wrestler by the name of Cody Hawk won a battle royal for the belt.

- Just two months before, REBORN signed Eddie Kingston, pissing off Chris Hero who didn't want him in this promotion. So at the event Sick & Twisted the main event was Hero vs. Kingston in a loser leaves promotion match. Kingston getting the win. (In actuallity Hero just choose FIP over my promotion.)

- Heavyweight Champion Brent Albright started his own stable called 'Old School Heels' consisting of: Albright, Pearce, Xavier, & Amazing Kong. He is currently feuding with Eddie Kingston. There last match saw Pearce interfere to help Albright.
RPC is offline   Reply With Quote