Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2008, 09:26 PM   #952 (permalink)
RPC
HE WAS #1

RPC 1001 - 1500RPC 1001 - 1500RPC 1001 - 1500RPC 1001 - 1500RPC 1001 - 1500RPC 1001 - 1500RPC 1001 - 1500RPC 1001 - 1500RPC 1001 - 1500
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

I'm doing IWA:East Coast, renaming it to IWA: REBORN and still leaving it Hardcore. But i signed a few lightweights and started a women's divison.

Current Storylines:
- Scorpio Sky is the lightweight champion, he was undefeated until the latest show where he fell to Shark Boy. Fortunately for Sky it was a non-title bout since it was apart of the Super Junior Tournement.

- Promising star, Drake Younger won the REBORN Hardcore Championship at the first show defeating Adam Pearce, only to be injured for most of this year. Thus forfeiting the belt, which a promising wrestler by the name of Cody Hawk won a battle royal for the belt.

- Just two months before, REBORN signed Eddie Kingston, pissing off Chris Hero who didn't want him in this promotion. So at the event Sick & Twisted the main event was Hero vs. Kingston in a loser leaves promotion match. Kingston getting the win. (In actuallity Hero just choose FIP over my promotion.)

- Heavyweight Champion Brent Albright started his own stable called 'Old School Heels' consisting of: Albright, Pearce, Xavier, & Amazing Kong. He is currently feuding with Eddie Kingston. There last match saw Pearce interfere to help Albright.
RPC is offline   Reply With Quote