Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2008, 04:20 PM   #951 (permalink)
ExtremeGranta
GrAnTa RoCkS

ExtremeGranta needs to make some friendsExtremeGranta needs to make some friendsExtremeGranta needs to make some friendsExtremeGranta needs to make some friendsExtremeGranta needs to make some friendsExtremeGranta needs to make some friendsExtremeGranta needs to make some friendsExtremeGranta needs to make some friendsExtremeGranta needs to make some friendsExtremeGranta needs to make some friends
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

My top feud in ROH at the moment is Nigel McGuinness (ROH World Champ) taking on Austin Aries, they have had 3 matches, the 1st was a triple threat with Takeshi Morishima where The Champ won, the next event It was a 1 on 1 match that went to a time limit draw with a handshake between the 2, then in my latest event Austin Aries gets the victory in a non title match, so at Respect Is Earned Austin challenges Nigel to a Title Match in a Iron Man Match! Im not sure yet who will go over but ive got 1 more event before the ppv to decice.

Ive got Matt Sydal and BJ Whitmer fueding aswell but that not going anywhere so it will most likley end the next show with Sydal going over.

ok now some bad news, TNA have gone Global which means most of there top stars have written contracts, so I lost AJ Styles & MCMG (MCMG only had 1 match) MCMG doesnt worry me but AJ does as I was looking to have him my world champion in the future and have a good run! TNA also took Byran Danielson, Chris Hero, Claudio Castagnoli and Colt Cabana which sucks but Ive still got Christian Cage but might let him go as Im not sure on what 2 do with him.

!
ExtremeGranta is offline   Reply With Quote