Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2008, 03:16 PM   #950 (permalink)
StylesClashLover
MUFC Mostoner

StylesClashLover 251 - 500StylesClashLover 251 - 500StylesClashLover 251 - 500StylesClashLover 251 - 500StylesClashLover 251 - 500
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

^Nice, updating this thread when you book PPVs would be freakin' awesome!

I'm currently playing an ROH game, and I'm hooked already, just after two shows!

* On the first show, the main-event, Danielson vs McGuinness was a special match. The first fall decided the returning ROH Pure Championship (McGuinness won this first fall, explaining the angle after the match) and the second fall decided ROH World Championship (Which Danielson won).

* Shelley defeating Albright and Nick 'Eugene' Dinsmore were the first two editions of 'The Shelleytational' which on his return to ROH, Shelley first hosted.

* Boom Boom is Colt Cabana, who was signed just after the first show when the WWE released him. Also, Matt Sydal was re-signed when he was released by the WWE, too. Just waiting for CM Punk, now!

* The four-way tag team match that Team Ego (Steen and El Generico) won was to determine the number one contenders to The Age of the Fall (Jacobs and Black)

* The top of the class trophy has been scrapped. Tbh, I think it was a waste of time.

The next ROH World Champ will definitely be Jay Lethal. He signed with ROH on a written contract surprisingly, but it took 81,000 a month to get him to sign, which is dear for Lethal. But, I can proudly say that's he's going to the top of the company soon! After him I might have Danielson win it back, or even Colt Cabana might win it.

McGuinness will have another very long ROH Pure Championship reign. Same with Age of the Fall with the Tag Team belts.
StylesClashLover is offline   Reply With Quote