Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Forever-Delayed Does WWE

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2008, 05:58 AM   #1151 (permalink)
Forever-Delayed
5 minutes on Impact

Forever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Forever-Delayed Does WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOP View Post
Sorry FD it took me this long to get back around to reading your thread. First off welcome back since this is my first time in the thread in a while. I know you've been back for a bit but whatver lol. Anyways after looking over the card I'd love if you were to write it in full but it's a shame you won't. I understand though but anyways, the card looks fantastic. I pretty much know who two of the men in one of the last few matches are but I won't say to ruin the match just in case.

Either way, look for me back in here once you get the final card up and I'll throw some predictions down for you. Until then later man!
Well I've already mentioned one match is a rematch of my favourite match ever in this thread, and after that it leaves just two superstars whose names haven't been mentioned, who by default are in the other match

It's looking like I won't be writing any of the matchea out in full at the moment, but there is still a chance that could change

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH6
Woot, I guessed the match right. MITB/US Title Match looks awesome, and it's a toss up as to who the winner will be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
Awesome MITB, Mania is looking amazing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblisjustabigloser
MITB/US Title match looks epic. WM is shaping up nicely F-D. Definitely going to be a show to remember.
Thanks for the show of support for the card so far...

Now... of to leave some comments in other people's threads

EDIT: If you haven't gotten a comment today then you'll get one either later today or tomorrow... the computer is playing up and freezing randomly... sorry...

Last edited by Forever-Delayed : 01-29-2008 at 07:07 AM.