Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2008, 10:52 AM   #299 (permalink)
Rockhead
The Great Gig in the Sky

Rockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Rambo- the newest and 4th installment of the series. I am a big fan of the series, so it was only natural for me to check this one out. Whoever, said Sylvester Stallone can't do the role anymore because he is too old, is dead wrong. Twenty years after Rambo III, at age 62 Sly's still got it. This Rambo is most violent from them all, there is a considerable amount of blood, gore, and torture. Stallone rips a mans throat out with his bare hands!!
The action is not going to disappoint, and if you are a fan of the series you will not be let down. I was a fan of the latest Rocky installment, so I had a feeling I would like Rambo. And I was right...

8/10