Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2008, 12:10 AM   #295 (permalink)
Rockhead
The Great Gig in the Sky

Rockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Untracable- a film starring Diane Lane which released this past Friday. It is about a killer who runs a site, and victims are broadcasted as being tortured on the site. The more hits the site gets, the faster the victim dies. Diane Lane is part of the FBI team that is looking to bring the killer to bay. This film is a good thriller, I found it pretty enjoyable. Although I think some things in the film should have been different I won't argue because the film overall is not bad. Check it out if you can.

7/10