Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2008, 09:50 PM   #1091 (permalink)
Bleeding Through
IYF's Girl

Bleeding Through better hope they're relatively new hereBleeding Through better hope they're relatively new hereBleeding Through better hope they're relatively new hereBleeding Through better hope they're relatively new hereBleeding Through better hope they're relatively new hereBleeding Through better hope they're relatively new hereBleeding Through better hope they're relatively new hereBleeding Through better hope they're relatively new hereBleeding Through better hope they're relatively new hereBleeding Through better hope they're relatively new hereBleeding Through better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Paranoia AgentI love everything about this show. It's weird and it makes you think ALOT. You deff. have to pay attention when you watch Paranoia Agent. I like the way it comes on too LOL
Blood PluseI liked this one for the simple fact that it's everything that happened before the moive "Blood The Last Vampire" came out. I thought the moive was way too short and there was alot of things missing in it. So I enjoy watching Blood Pluse.