Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Forever-Delayed Does WWE

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2008, 04:03 PM   #1139 (permalink)
Kames

Kames better hope they're relatively new hereKames better hope they're relatively new hereKames better hope they're relatively new hereKames better hope they're relatively new hereKames better hope they're relatively new hereKames better hope they're relatively new hereKames better hope they're relatively new hereKames better hope they're relatively new hereKames better hope they're relatively new hereKames better hope they're relatively new hereKames better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Forever-Delayed Does WWE

The card looks great Forever. I apsolutely can't wait for Mania! Everybody knows i am a huge Rock fan(By my username) so you know i can't wait for Kennedy vs The Rock! That match would be very good to see in real life, becuae they both have really good mic skills. Can't wait for tomorrows match. Then MANIA!!! Can;t wait for the event, and i will be reading even if it is in recap.