Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Forever-Delayed Does WWE

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2008, 01:19 PM   #1136 (permalink)
Forever-Delayed
5 minutes on Impact

Forever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Forever-Delayed Does WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH6 View Post
The Rock versus Kennedy should be epic, and I can't wait for it. The card for 'Mania is really starting develop, and I'm in love with it.
Thanks... always nice to have some appreciation for the card (and out of the 5 matches still to come, 4 of them are big matches (and 1 is a rematch of my favourite match from this thread... those of you who know the thread should know what the match is))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
Rock/Kennedy should be good. Rock putting over the most overrated loudmouth is smart. Atleast KK can look "realistic" in one thread.

Stabs at Mac are fun tbh.

The card is taking shape and some more matches on their way, promises to be a great Mania in the works.
Or this could be the start of Kennedy getting the world's biggest push and then winning a Wrestlemania main event with a roll up... (Mac's a top booker though... just not a fan of the push Kennedy got and the way he has been handled)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane01
So far so good, the Wrestlemania card is looking pretty awesome. Lesnar/Taker is going to be a huge match and is probally the first time in a BTB that i could consider Undertaker will lose. Angle v Batista, Rock v Kennedy and Umaga v Mysterio also sound like pretty damn good matches. The only drawback about Christian v Edge is that it has been done billions of times before, but still is a WM Main event worthy match. Looking forward how the rest of the card looks like.
What about last year... RVD had a great shot at beating Taker (well... not really). Liking the fact there is doubt over the Taker/Lesnar match as to whether Taker will win or not, which means its been booked well

The next match will be announced later tonight (to make up for the fact I missed a couple of days). It is probably the weakest match on the card (in terms of star power) and unless you know the history of the thread it won't immediately make any sense as to why it has been booked