Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2008, 12:23 AM   #290 (permalink)
Rockhead
The Great Gig in the Sky

Rockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

^^ glad someone else enjoyed Cloverfield as much as I did.

Atonement- a film about a man who is sent to prison, because of an insinuation from a little 13 year old writer. This film stars Keira Knightley and James McAvoy. I guess it started off pretty slow for the first twenty minutes or so, but it picked up during the dinner scene. I think both put on a great performance. While the film is good, I would not call it the best of 2007, don't know how this one was considered best drama over some of the other choices. But even so, it is still a good film thats worth a look.

8/10