Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2008, 10:58 PM   #285 (permalink)
hbknsting
WF's biggest Mets fan

hbknsting needs to make some friendshbknsting needs to make some friendshbknsting needs to make some friendshbknsting needs to make some friendshbknsting needs to make some friendshbknsting needs to make some friendshbknsting needs to make some friendshbknsting needs to make some friendshbknsting needs to make some friendshbknsting needs to make some friendshbknsting needs to make some friends
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Cloverfield

I like it until ended so abruptly. I believe the hype and it just couldnt live up but it was a decent film at best. Its about a monster that attacks. New York City on the night of the main characters going away party. it follows five friends around filmed in 1st person. IMO this film had potential but it didnt' really live up to it.

7/10

Another thing....anybody realize when there is a monster it attacks NY! Godzialla...yep, cloverfield....yep, what is it with people destroying my state....not a fan here!

AL East- Boston Red Sox
Al Central- Chicago White Sox
AL West- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
Wild Card- New York Yankees

NL East- New York Mets
NL Central- Chicago Cubs
NL West- Los Angeles Dodgers
Wild Card- Milwaukee Brewers
hbknsting is offline   Reply With Quote