Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2008, 02:48 PM   #284 (permalink)
Rockhead
The Great Gig in the Sky

Rockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Donnie Brasco- decided to check this film out for two reasons, Al Pacino and Johnny Depp. Both are great actors, so i expected good things from this movie. The film is about an undercover cop who goes by the name of Donnie Brasco who hangs around with mob men to get more information on what goes on with them. I think Johnny Depp does brilliant undercover, because he sounds pretty damn convincing playign a mobman. My favorite part of the film has to be when Mr. Moto gets his ass kicked because he told Depp to take his shows off. That whole scene was pretty damn good. But really the film is worth a watch for sure, if you like Al Pacino and his work, this film should be no different.

7/10