Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2008, 06:26 PM   #270 (permalink)
Rockhead
The Great Gig in the Sky

Rockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman™ View Post
Good Luck Chuck

I don't know why this was listed as one of the top 10 worst movies of the year according to a couple of critics. It wasn't a masterpiece, but I have seen FAR WORSE movies. I thought it was ok. Yeah, the premise is a bit ridiculous, but it's a movie. If you like Dane Cook, Jessica Alba, or just cheap titty flashes, then this is a must see. Other wise it was alright. Far from one of the worst of the year.

B

please tell me Firehouse Dog was on that list..

Night of the Living Dead- a classic horror film about dead human beings who roam and attack the living. A film by master horror director George Romero. It may seem cheesy at this day and age, but I am sure back in the day it was pretty scary. Its old but never outdated, a solid horror film. If your a fan of classic horror films, then this one is most certainly for you.

7/10

Last edited by Rockhead : 01-22-2008 at 10:02 PM.
Rockhead is offline   Reply With Quote