Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2008, 08:08 AM   #286 (permalink)
Nige™
Team GB

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

I've got to say thanks to everyone who reviewed the Survivor Series, all 12 of you. Man, that's awesome and i really do appreciate all your comments and feedback. All the reviews you know will be returned if they haven't already

There are some questions i need to answer or respond to some comments

It was my first full pay-per-view and i knew that the matches were a little shorter, and by doing this first show now it will help me develop longer matches for the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania

Saturday Night's Main Event replaces Armageddon as for those of you who missed my backstory when i started this thread, i'm only doing the big four shows plus the King of the Ring and having three meaningful SNME's

Batista retaining Edge was always going to receive some interesting comments. Hell i hate Batista IRL and i like Edge, but my head seems to be giving mixed messages

Bradley, loving the Blackburn comments about a good second half!! The Raw Anniversary will be big, as for a WWE Championship match or a Cena return, you well get one and not the other, but you will be getting an awesome main event, trust me!

The Punk heel turn was always going to be a shock as i think only person said before the show that a Punk turn would be cool. I thought that would be a big move and after thinking how good a Jeff/Punk feud could be, i had to turn Punk

Orton winning was was always going to be the case since he is the WWE Champion and was a way of making him look stronger. I can see why you thought Michaels looked a little weak kane01, but i don't think i would have changed too much about what i did in the build up

I have to end with the McMahon/Triple H storyline as the Kennedy tease was always going to happen. Whether or not i do reveal Kennedy as the son is something you'll have to wait and see on, but a lot of you said, you know what i'm like for the surprises

Thanks again everyone!

Nige™ is offline   Reply With Quote