Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw
View Single Post
post #264 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2008, 05:35 PM
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Midnight Run - Very good action comedy about a bounty hunter (Robert De Niro) trying to get a fugitive/former mob accountant (Charles Grodin) from New York to LA in five days for $100,000 while trying to avoid the Mob, the FBI, and a rival bounty hunter. The best part of the film is the chemistry between De Niro and Grodin as they travel to LA while everyone's trying to get Grodin. One of my favorite movies, and De Niro's best comedy.

9/10

Rocky Balboa - The sixth movie in the Rocky saga has the aging Balboa fighting one last time against Mason Dixon (?) in a charity fight to prove to the world and himself he still has it. I thought I would hate this film, but it was actually OK. Some of the scenes border on ridiculousness, but in the end the film does come together nicely and ends the Rocky saga much better than Rocky V.

6.5/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome