Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2008, 12:12 PM   #261 (permalink)
Rockhead
The Great Gig in the Sky

Rockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by SeabsRockhead is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo- a pretty outrageous film about a man who needs to make money by pleasuring women. The girls he meets in this film are pretty freaky. Overall its a fun time, some of the comedy is a bit dry but its enjoyable to say the very least. I like Amy Poehler's little role in this film, as the girl with the sudden verbal outbursts.

6/10

Catch and Release- a romantic comedy about a women who lost her fiance recently, going out to find love once again. Problems occur along the way and she has trouble finding the one. Its a pretty mediocre love story, it seems a little all over the place. Kevin Smith is awesome in his role, it was weird seeing him talking a lot because I am so used to Silent Bob. If you want to watch a love film I guess you might want to check this one out.

6/10

Last edited by Rockhead : 01-21-2008 at 03:10 PM.
Rockhead is offline   Reply With Quote